[tei-council] stepping down

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu
Thu Nov 3 11:55:20 EST 2005

As some of you may already know, at the TEI board meeting a few days
ago I stepped down as TEI chair and Matthew Zimmerman agreed to serve
as the new chair. So I will henceforth no longer be a member of the
TEI council. I've asked Daniel Pitti to remove me from the list and
add Matt in my place.

I will be happy to follow up on any loose ends of tasks that I began
(e.g. if there are further issues with name  regularization or
certainty, etc.) and would also be happy to help with chapter
reviewing and other work if needed; just let me know.

best wishes, Julia