[tei-council] TEI Council report to MM 2005

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu
Thu Oct 20 10:17:13 EDT 2005

Christian, it looks good to me. I like your house renovation metaphor
(though as anyone who has been through a house renovation knows, it's
one that projects an unending future of renovations :-) or maybe they
do these things better in Germany!

best wishes, Julia