[tei-council] P5 version 0.2.1

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 18:48:02 EDT 2005

I am unilaterally declaring 0.2.1 to be frozen.

I have to burn CDs for the members meeting tomorrow,
so this is as late as I can leave it. I propose to give all attendees
a TEI Knoppix with the current state of affairs.

I probably won't get the packages etc onto Sourceforge
until the weekend, so there is technically still time to find
disasters, for those who want to give me a hard time.

What, no testing phase, you say? No, no testing phase :-}
You'll have to trust that Syd and Lou have run "make test"
a few million times.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk