[tei-council] I18N proposal for review

Natasha Smith nsmith at email.unc.edu
Thu Oct 6 13:32:51 EDT 2005

Julia, Sebastian, and Veronika:

You did a remarkable job with clearly describing quite a complex project.
Ambitious, but looks very doable. I have a slight concern about proposed
deadlines, but it might be fine if you already have people lined up and
planning to work within a tight schedule.

Again, great work and all the best, ns

all the best, ns