[tei-council] I18N proposal for review

James Cummings James.Cummings at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 13:22:51 EDT 2005

Christian Wittern wrote:
> Julia Flanders <Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu> writes:
>

>>Sebastian, Veronika, and I have completed a pretty-much-final draft of
>>the I18N proposal to ALLC, which is now up at the TEI web site and
>>ready for review at http://www.tei-c.org/I18N/
> I have read through this and can only say this is very good, solid work.
> Needless to say that I am especially happy with the list of proposed
> translations:-)  I really hope that the work can proceed as envisioned.

I too have only had a quick look at it so far, but would echo
Christian's comments.  I'm quite happy with the proposed languages,
and  congratulate Sebastian, Veronika and Julia on a job well done.
(I'll read it through more carefully soon and see if I can come up
with any pedantic nit-picks. ;-) )

-James