[tei-council] tei.data.blah

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 15:38:10 EDT 2005

Syd Bauman wrote:

>SR> we could resolve this next week in the class meeting. ...
>
>Errr... we didn't. Given the new naming conventions we did hammer out,
>though, do we still need to worry about this? "tei.blah" is slated to
>become "tei.model.blah" or perhaps "tei.att.blah", so we've no
>worries, right?

the pattern tei.date.XXX seems to fit in with our changes,
so I think we leave well alone.

Although I think we should drop the "tei." prefix passim
now. The argument for introducing it (sharing with other
schemata) is proved not to work, and I have introduced
a new method which works better (the optional $patternPrefix)

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk