[tei-council] tei.bibl.phrase

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sat Oct 1 12:39:58 EDT 2005

 Syd writes:

[quote]
* new class,  tei.biblPhrases containing <title>,  <date>, <dateRange>,
and <author>, i.e. things that are members  of both tei.phrase and
tei.biblPart,            such that the new class will be a subclass of each.

Can someone  explain this? Both my notes and JC's notes say this, but it
doesn't make sense to me.<title>, <date>, <dateRange>, and <author> are
not part of tei.phrase at least not directly (and <author> not at all).
Nor are they part of  tei.biblPart.
 [/Quote]

<title> etc. are all members of phrase indirectly -- <title> via
hqhrase, <date> and <dateRange> via tei.data. <author> is a member of
tei.biblPart.