[tei-council] progress on datatypes

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Fri Sep 23 09:59:04 EDT 2005

Wow. It worked? Cool. Congrats, Lou.

Any chance that it's easy for you to re-post the first report such
that line-wrapping doesn't make it even harder to read & process?

Of course, there's still a lot of work to be done on individual
attributes and hammering out the declarations of types, but we've
just accomplished a big step in the right direction.

The "current" column of the table is now mostly incorrect. Do people
want me to rename it to "used to be" or just drop it altogether?

Whichever, at the same time I'll make the output sortable by comment.