[tei-council] Problem with Roma or ODD

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Mon Sep 19 07:26:31 EDT 2005

Given the following ODD fragment,

			<elementSpec ident="app" mode="change" module="textcrit">
			 <attList>
				 <attDef ident="resp" usage="opt">
					 <desc>Agency responsible for this apparatus entry (usually as given in the text)</desc>
					 <datatype><rng:text/></datatype>
				 </attDef>
			 </attList>
			</elementSpec>

I do not see the change materialize in the generated validators.  Is
this a problem with Roma, or with my understanding of the ODDs? What I
want to achieve is adding a @resp to <app>.

BTW, the CVS Howto seems now workable to me, thanks James.  I wonder
if anybody else tried to use it in Schema production recently?

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern