[tei-council] back; update

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Thu Sep 15 19:36:49 EDT 2005

Whoooeee! Been out of touch for a bit there, sorry. I had to perform
a complete system change of my desktop system at work since I last
posted.[1] In the interim I have been slowly but steadily re-working
the attributes. I expect to be finished sometime over the weekend,
and will post then.

Notes
-----
[1] Sebastian might be pleased to hear the new one is an Intel-based
    Debian system, as opposed to a PPC based Debian system.[2]
    However, we had worked out all the differences -- I had been
    building P5 on that system with no trouble for some time.
[2] But don't worry, James, my laptop still has a PPC based Debian
    system on which to test your HOWTOs. :-)