[tei-council] Re: tcw06.xml

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 9 19:57:44 EDT 2005

Christian Wittern <wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp> writes:

> roma "--localsource=Source-driver.xml" --nodtd --noxsd --xsl=/tmp/tei/share/xml/tei/stylesheet/ --teiserver=http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/Query/ p5odds.odd .
> WARNING: Unrecognized option '--localsource=Source-driver.xml' ignored
> For usage syntax issue /Users/chris/bin/roma --help

(Slowly waking up) Looking at this more carefully, I see that it is
calling an old version of roma which happens to be on the path.  It
will probably be a good idea to explicitly use the roma that had been
installed in the previous step in $PREFIX/bin.  Again, this is an
issue with the software, not the documentation.

This time it seems to run through without glitch.

All the best and a nice weekend to everybody,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern