[tei-council] Upcoming teleconference Friday 2005-09-09 at 1300 UTC

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Aug 31 04:14:17 EDT 2005

Dear Council members,

As you will remember, our next conference call is scheduled for Friday
of this coming week, a mere 9 days away.  Please catch up with what
you planned to do by that time, have a look at EDW 90, and in general
do the usual preparations that are necessary before such an event.

If there is something you would like to see on the agenda, please do
write to this list (preferably) or to me privately.   As I mentioned,
I will be very busy all the way up to the conference, but I hope to be
able to process requests as necessary.

As Sebastian suggested, we would like to have a second communication
channel open via IRC Chat at the time of the conference.  James, are
you taking care of this?  Could you please post instructions on how to
get connected etc.

All the best,

Christian

--