[tei-council] from OASIS

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Aug 29 08:53:40 EDT 2005

I think the appropriate person to respond to this enquiry would be
Christian, as head of the Council. I am very happy to answer any queries
they may have about interoperating with TEI. Since they are looking at
legal materials, it's possible that Nick Finke might also be a good
person to involve.

I don't think "reading and evaluating" their documents should be given a
higher priority than editorial work on P5 which continues to be
distressingly late.