[tei-council] from OASIS

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sun Aug 28 22:30:02 EDT 2005

> FYI, Michael forwarded the letter to me, and I did respond.

Well, I seem to be mis-remembering something here. I can find no
record whatsoever of my having received the forward from MSMcQ nor of
sending a reply to this gentleman. On the other hand, I remember the
question, and I remember starting to write a reply.

As best I can piece together from my uselessly hot brain right now
(while it's only 25 degees C here, the humidity is 90%), Michael told
me about the e-mail he received during a phone conversation earlier
this month. He said he'd forward it to me. I started to write a
reply, but apparently never finished it nor sent it for lack of
details and the e-mail address to which to send it, then failed to
follow up with Michael to actually get it from him.

Since I dropped the ball on this one I will volunteer to take it upon
myself to read and respond to their evaluation documents. This is a
significant task, though, so if anyone wants to take it on or
volunteer to help, speak up.