[tei-council] agenda for class meeting

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 23 08:47:44 EDT 2005

I'd like to hear suggestions, both from attendees and from others, about

 * agenda items for the TEI Class Meeting
 * deliverables you expect from the meeting
 * offers of availability to do work items
 * lists of prerequisite material you want distributed
    in advance.

I am away most of the week before the meeting, so no
last-minute requests, please!

I am also away now for 10 days on holiday again (Lake District, thank
you for asking, boats and jolly daffodils and things, lots of rain, too
many tourists, shall I take Proust to read?),
so I'd expect to take action on this again on 4th September.

Sebastian