[tei-council] meeting technologies

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 03:58:11 EDT 2005

1. Install Firefox (you probably want to do this anyway)

2. Install the chatzilla plugin (you will need to tell Firefox you trust
hacksrus before it lets you do this, but otherwise this is just a matter
of finding the right link and clicking on it)

3. Select chatzilla from the Tools menu and fire her up

4. connect to the right channel (to be determined)

I did it yesterday, on this mac ,  in 5 minutes