[tei-council] manual for P5

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Jul 17 17:01:15 EDT 2005

The noisy Bruce D'Arcus complains to me that we don't have any
info on how to use P5 schemas. And he's right. We have edw88, ODD/Manual/
and James' HOWTO, all incomplete and unpublished.

Which hero will step up to the plate and volunteer the two man
days need to collate the 3 docs above and publish the result?

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk