[tei-council] meeting technologies

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu
Fri Jul 15 12:35:41 EDT 2005

I also wonder whether we can quantify those costs more precisely, and
perhaps subsidize them. Given the cost of things like TEI council
meetings, adding a few hundred dollars for conference calls would not
be an unreasonable or unmanageable expense, if that's what it
amounted to. Can those who paid for the last conference call (or the
one before that) take a look at the phone bill and report on the cost?

Julia