[tei-council] meeting technologies

Susan Schreibman sschreib at umd.edu
Fri Jul 15 05:32:06 EDT 2005

On the other hand, it is very expensive for people phoning from outside
the US for an hour and a half -- that seems to be the real problem. The
people from Oxford can conference call each other in and then just have
one international line to the US, which really does save quite a bit.

I'm wondering if there is any way left to reduce the costs somehow to
others phoning from abroad.

susan

--
Susan Schreibman, PhD