[tei-council] Oxygen P5 Instructions

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jul 6 22:48:04 EDT 2005

Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:
> Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>>>TML: http://www.dlib.indiana.edu/~jawalsh/tmp/oxygenValidation/
>>>oxygenValidationInstructions.html
>>>TEI/XML: http://www.dlib.indiana.edu/~jawalsh/tmp/oxygenValidation/
>>>oxygenValidationInstructions.xml
>>any reason not to put this on the TEI web site?
> I can't think of any, so I have done put it there
> (http://www.tei-c.org/Software/ now links to it). John, plz object if
> you wish to.

The "replacement set" you mention in the oXygen paragraph there, is
that using the "old" layout, or is it the one we are discussing? And
did you find a good location to put the "live" version of that
framework, that is, the version the catalog in oXygen will link to?

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern