[tei-council] some reports in

Laurent Romary Laurent.Romary at loria.fr
Tue Jul 5 08:43:52 EDT 2005

I would strongly suggest to decouple the two arguments (i.e. numbered
lgs vs. numbered divs). There are quite a few projects (comprising the
TEI spec in ODD itself) that are using numbered divs as opposed to very
few occurances of numbered lgs. As a consequence, I see it an easy
decision to drop numbered lgs, but (even if I do not like numbered
divs) would be more coutious in taking a similar decisions for
divisions.
Laurent