[tei-council] some reports in

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Tue Jul 5 08:28:37 EDT 2005

> There is a link to your harddisk in that paper (for the W3C regex),

Whoa! Thank you. Fixed. (At least on UVA site; I can't sync UK
mirror.)

> but the php link now seems to be live now, right.

Not quite; it is a live, working link, but to old dead data -- well,
not dead, but 2 days out of date, with at least a dozen errors. I
hope to have a fixed version up shortly (measured in hours, not days)
which will be "live", in that if I make any corrections from that
point on I would make them in MySQL, and you'd see the correction
immediately.