[tei-council] Re: next conference call of TEI council

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Jul 1 19:03:40 EDT 2005

Thanks John,

so we will talk on July 8th at the usual time.

As mentioned previously, I would like to see reports on action items
previous to the call.  In your reports, which might be brief, please
indicate where you are seeking input from the council.  In addition to
that, please give me items you want to see on the agenda.  So far I
have

- principles for publication of snapshots etc. of P5
  to a decision.

- I18N infrastructure for translations of gloss and desc, vallists etc
  aligning with W3C ITS effort.

Anything else?

All the best,

Christian