[tei-council] Re: next conference call of TEI council

John A. Walsh jawalsh at indiana.edu
Fri Jul 1 13:09:13 EDT 2005

Christian,

I've scheduled the conference call for next week at 1300 UTC.

The instructions (number, code, etc.) remain the same:

When dialing into the conference bridge……from

Long Distance................. DIAL   1-812-856-3550 ........ at
recording enter your 4-digit pass code followed by pound (#) sign.

Participants Code: 0920

John