[tei-council] TEI and ISO 639-6

Laurent.Romary at loria.fr Laurent.Romary at loria.fr
Thu May 26 02:43:01 EDT 2005

I do hope it is not related to the fact that we have regular exchanges in the
ISO framework, since I personally do not remember making the link with the TEI.
There are several ongoing projects related to further parts of ISO 639, and the
difficulties to reconcile the Ethnologue and Linguasphere groups (to simplify
the matter) would make me suggest to adopt a stand-by position regarding the
topic.
Best,
Laurent