[tei-council] roma testrive

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed May 11 23:43:58 EDT 2005

Dear Council members,

Now that I finally are in a position to testdrive roma, I came up with
something that looks like a bug, but might as well be a
misunderstanding:

In my odd, I have the following snippet:

	      <moduleRef url="file:///Users/chris/res/schema/mods-3-0.rng" ns="http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3"/>

which I put after all the other moduleRefs.

Invoking my shiny new roma, I get:
/Users/chris/work/projects/hd-stones/RomaResults/stone.rng:2920: error: multiple definitions of "name" without "combine" attribute
/Users/chris/work/projects/hd-stones/RomaResults/stone.rng:3926: error: multiple definitions of "note" without "combine" attribute
/Users/chris/work/projects/hd-stones/RomaResults/stone.rng:7672: error: multiple definitions of "language" without "combine" attribute
/Users/chris/work/projects/hd-stones/RomaResults/stone.rng:16468: error: multiple definitions of "#start" without "combine" attribute

All these look like things that exist both in tei and mods, but surely
they should be distinguished by their namespace?!

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern