[tei-council] P5, roma and bibl[Item|Struct]

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue May 10 07:31:45 EDT 2005

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:

>>sh roma-new --teiserver=http://chw.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp:8080/exist/servlet/db/TEI/ --xsl=http://chw.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp:8080/exist/servlet/db/TEI/stylesheet Test/testlite.odd
>>

> you have no idea now happy it makes me to see this.....

You are welcome, of course, but with the recent snapshots of eXist this really
is as easy as it can get -- no magic Cocoon vodoo, no knocking on
wood, no feng-shui and no you name it...

I wish the same could be said of roma, but for now I will just sit
back and remain silent until things calmed down.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern