[tei-council] P5, roma and bibl[Item|Struct]

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon May 9 08:05:54 EDT 2005

Christian Wittern wrote:

>- This gave me functional stuff (I think) in $P5/Split and
>  $P5/Schemas, but the build of the html version of the Guidelines
>  still failes (due to Sebastians restructuring of the directory
>  structure of the Stylesheets section, I think)

that's expected, yes. My whole stylesheet collection
is restructured and mangled and breaks almost all
existing wrapper stylesheets :-}

>- This gave me RN[GC] and DTD files, but the XSD production ended with
>  the message that "biblStruct" was not defined.

this is an ongoing issue with the source tree, that the bibl* work
is only half-complete. you just have to work around it for now. I cannot
say for certain why my setup works, I must have done
some temporary hack to get it working.

>If you followed me so far, you might want to try it yourself; to make
>this possible, I moved the stylesheets into exist as well, my
>invocation of roma (I renamed roma to roma-new) is then:
>
>sh roma-new --teiserver=http://chw.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp:8080/exist/servlet/db/TEI/ --xsl=http://chw.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp:8080/exist/servlet/db/TEI/stylesheet Test/testlite.odd

you have no idea now happy it makes me to see this.....

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk