[tei-council] ODD manual

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri May 6 22:04:25 EDT 2005

Julia Flanders <Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu> writes:

> I really enjoyed reading this document (!?!). I agree, it will benefit
> from being made even more accessible, and from explaining things in a
> bit more detail. But overall I think it's a really good start.

Having briefly read through the document, I can only second Julia's
statement.  I wish we had this document available a week before the
Council meeting...  Naturally, I now hope that the new [Rr]oma will be
beginning to take orders soon:-)

The appendices about the tei classes and macros are extremely
valuable, this is material I long tried to find without success.  Is
this reflecting the current state of P5?

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern