[tei-council] first draft of minutes of 2005-04-28/29 meeting available

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu May 5 18:48:37 EDT 2005

Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu> writes:

> First draft of minutes is now available at
>    http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm17.xml?style=printable
> but is deliberately not linked from the Council index page (or
> anywhere else) yet. Everyone should please read them (particularly
> searching for your own name or initials or the string "[?") and post
> any corrections, additions, omissions, deletions, complaints, etc.

Thanks a lot, Syd.  This looks like a pretty fair summary of our work.
Here is a small nit to pick:

Meetings were held at AFNOR (room 34), from 14:15 to 18:00 on Thu 28
and from 09:05 to 16:51 on Fri 29, with a lunch break from 12:30 to
13:45. Because her purse had been stolen in Paris, Susan Schreibman
was unable to attend on Saturday; Laurent Romary left at 12:28 on
Saturday

Saturday --> Friday

All the best,

Christian