[tei-council] edw87 updated; edw86 less so

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed May 4 12:36:31 EDT 2005

I hope everyone had a bearable journey home (and a nice sunny weekend
too), and thanks for all the input.

I've made a start on updating the two working papers we spent the first
part of the meeting on, as far as I can. The changes needed to edw87
were fairly straightforward, and I had made enough notes to give me
confidence I have done that one right. There were quite a few
suggestions for edw87 (as far as I recall) for which input from others
is neded, so I am less confident that I have done that right.

No doubt the minutes will reveal all, when they appear.

Onward and upward!

Lou