[tei-council] P5 how to

Susan Schreibman sschreib at umd.edu
Thu Apr 14 20:30:06 EDT 2005

I tried to look at the document a couple of times, but get exception errors

/home5/tei/web/P5/p5howto.xml (No such file or directory)

org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/home5/tei/web/P5/p5howto.xml doesn't exist.

susan