[tei-council] edw86

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 10:05:51 EST 2005

just for fun, I made EDW86 start with <TEI.2> instead of <TEI>, which makes
it render differently. Just in case you were confused....

I just said to Lou, and he agreed, that the best way forward is to merge
the Principles sections of  edw86 and edw87 into one doc, and merge
the Practices sections of both into one (separate) doc. there is sufficient
overlap between the two principles to make it worth combining them in
the same style.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk