[tei-council] Agenda for conference call of the TEI Council on 2005-03-29 at 1300 UTC

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu
Mon Mar 28 16:42:03 EST 2005

Lou, looking at the discusson on SourceForge and at your summary in
edw86, could I ask for a bit of clarification? edw86 proposes that
text attributes be treated as a child of their original parent
element, and that

"The content models for elements bearing such attributes should be
expanded to include <rng:zeroOrMore><rng:ref
name="tei.remarks"/></rng:zeroOrMore>. The proposed tei.remarks class
<label2> if we really need it which I doubt), <reason> (if different
from <cause> which I doubt), <reg> and probably some others yet to be
determined."

However, on SourceForge your initial proposal centered on elements
from macro.glossSeq (altIdent?, equiv*, gloss?, desc?). Which one
represents the proposal we should be considering?

Julia