[tei-council] new look TEI web site

Julia Flanders Julia_Flanders at Brown.edu
Thu Mar 3 15:18:54 EST 2005

Yes, the Board is discussing and deciding on the issue of whether
there's a need for a UK mirror, and on the function/location of a
development site.

Although the strategic issues are being addressed over the way on the
board list, if members of the Council have feedback to offer (at a
conceptual, not a detail level) on the TEI web site, you should feel
free to send it to Sebastian and to Matt Gibson, who is UVa's
representative on the Board. Virginia will be undertaking a more
thorough redesign of the entire TEI site later in the year, and
thoughts about the site (as always) are helpful in identifying areas
that need work.

However, it's probably a better use of people's time to review the
sourceForge materials.

best, Julia