[tei-council] location for council meeting

Laurent Romary Laurent.Romary at loria.fr
Tue Mar 1 05:26:17 EST 2005

Dear all,
It just happens that AFNOR is just one stop from Gare du Nord by RER.
Which means that usually people like to go to nice little hotels in the
center of Paris, depending on their visiting plans (quartier latin ,
etc. ;-)). I remember that we already put together some basic
information for our previous meetings at AFNOR.
Otherwise, some of us tend to stay at the Ibis Gare de l'Est, but it is
just a matter of habit.
Lou: is there a page like an existing page somewhere in the TEI website?
Best
Laurent