[tei-council] documenting stylesheets

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Jan 31 12:09:31 EST 2005

apropos of stylesheets and documentation, one of the tasks I will
be undertaking in Timor is writing extensive documentation about
my stylesheets. It won't all be available under a free license,
but I'll make sure the reference material about parameterisation etc
is owned by the TEI for distribution.

By the way, a new release of my XSLT coming your way shortly; the main aim
being to simplify and integrate the choices about top-level
layout, including material from Oxford which uses CSS for layout.

Apropos of discussions on TEI-L, I may have time while away to complete
the work needed to make XHTML output.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk