[tei-council] time of conference call

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Wed Jan 26 18:48:09 EST 2005

Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu> writes:

> IIRC the call is scheduled for 13:00 UTC on Mon 31 Jan. The following
> link will list that time in all time zones:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=31&year=2005&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
>
> Who is sponsoring the call (John, maybe?)? What are the dialing
> instructions?

John Walsh send me the following instructions:

Participants will dial in to +1 812 856 3550.

When prompted, enter the code "0920" followed by "#".

It's scheduled for 8am-10am Eastern Standard Time.

I am still waiting for agenda items; am planning now to announce the
agenda tomorrow (Friday) evening, Taiwanese time.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern