[tei-council] Next Council meeting

Natasha Smith nsmith at email.unc.edu
Mon Dec 20 17:34:28 EST 2004

after looking at my calendar and thinking about all pros and cons, I say:

1. I will be at ach and will be able to stay after it for two more days.

2. I can meet in April (would like to know more specifically)

3. I think Sebastian's presence would be VERY needed, however....

4. I am not sure that the "business" can wait until end of June-July - we
have too many unsolved issues and too many pressing deadlines

5. re: meeting place. I am open to all suggestions (Oxford, Nancy, Ann
Arbor, Baltimore, did I miss anything else?), but I think we should look
closer to the economics, i.e. travel $$$, more specifically tickets.

best, ns