[tei-council] Next Council meeting

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Dec 20 11:18:01 EST 2004

My experience has always been that scheduling meetings back to back, in
particular in tandem with a major conference, is utterly exhausting and
thus unprofitable. On those grounds alone I don't think having the
Council meeting tagged on to ACHALLC would be such a smart move, with or
without the dapper presence of my esteemed colleague.

I also think that we have a lot of work to report to the council already
and there should be plenty more by April. So my vote (not that I have
one) is for April. If people are tired of Oxford or wary of Copenhagen,
I believe Nancy is also nice in the spring, and not at all expensive.