[tei-council] Next Council meeting

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Dec 19 18:18:00 EST 2004

"Susan Schreibman" <sschreib at umd.edu> writes:

> John, Alex, and myself are all part of the teiPublisher team, and we are
> planning on having our first face to face meeting after the ACH-ALLC (we are
> working on a $0 budget, and it is the first time all of us will be in the
> same place at the same time). We can't meet before the conference as Amit
> and myself are teaching on the summer school.
>
> We'll also need a day to a day and a half for the teiPublisher meeting,
> which won't start until Sunday, or perhaps Monday. And I'm sure Alex and
> myself would prefer to not have any meetings Saturday afternoon as we'll
> both be working through the summer school and the conference.
>
> If we can manage to have both meetings after ACH/ALLC, that would be fine
> with me. If not, perhaps Oxford in March or early July.

It still looks to me like post-ACH/ALLC would be the most viable
option; and I hope the teiPublisher meeting is not a show stopper.
How many people are involved in that meeting?  Could you possible wait
until Tuesday so that we can have the Council meeting Sunday/Monday.

I admit that is quite a tight scheduling and I personally would not
mind hold the TEI Council meeting off for two days until Tuesday, but
I am afraid there are many busy people on the Council...

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern