[tei-council] Next Council meeting

Susan Schreibman sschreib at umd.edu
Sat Dec 18 21:14:52 EST 2004

John, Alex, and myself are all part of the teiPublisher team, and we are
planning on having our first face to face meeting after the ACH-ALLC (we are
working on a $0 budget, and it is the first time all of us will be in the
same place at the same time). We can't meet before the conference as Amit
and myself are teaching on the summer school.

We'll also need a day to a day and a half for the teiPublisher meeting,
which won't start until Sunday, or perhaps Monday. And I'm sure Alex and
myself would prefer to not have any meetings Saturday afternoon as we'll
both be working through the summer school and the conference.

If we can manage to have both meetings after ACH/ALLC, that would be fine
with me. If not, perhaps Oxford in March or early July.

Susan