[tei-council] proposal: call for stylesheets

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 15:24:09 EST 2004

Apropos of nothing, this needs to qualify what the stylesheets are to _do_.
To make HTML/XHTML? XSL FO? LaTeX? groff? RTF? OpenOffice? CSV files?

It would also be nice to kickstart TEI P5, by getting software
capable of processing P5 files, but maybe thats a little
ambitious just yet. I am afraid I manage this rather mechanistically
by writing the stylesheets ready for P5, and then dumbing them down
to P4 with a gross Perl script.

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk