[tei-council] Council report

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Thu Oct 14 05:22:55 EDT 2004

I've already received a bit of additional input for the last section
(thanks Edward!) which I personally found both interesting and
informative -- how many other council members were aware that there was
an excellent article introducing the TEI in a recent issue of LLC? -- so
I'd like to encourage all of you to contribute a short list of what
you've personally done for the TEI since taking up your position on the
council.  I think it's important to remember that the Council has an
important role as the ultimate arbiter of the technical content of the
TEI, and its members should therefore all be seen to be actively engaged
in its development.  It's not a competiton -- we all have conflicting
demands on our time -- but I'm sure also that most of you have
*something* to report.

Anyway, I am happy to go on hacking bulleted lists into the report up
until end-of-Monday next week (my time!)

best wishes

Lou