[tei-council] Council report

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Thu Oct 14 00:04:37 EDT 2004

Dear colleagues,

>From the feedback I got on my call and from memory etc, I have
compiled a report for the Members Meeting, which Lou has massaged a
bit and put up at http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcr02.{x,ht}ml

Please look at it!  I assume that a sudden desire to improve this
("no, we can't possibly show it to the members like it is now!") will
arise.  Please send your imrprovements directly to Lou.

I am also not sure about the last section -- it is there because it
was there last year, but the report could do without it IMHO.  If you
want it to be there, we certainly will need a bit more input.

All the best,

Christian

--

 Christian Wittern