[tei-council] Report of the Council to the Members at MM04

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Oct 1 02:15:52 EDT 2004

Dear Councillors,

As previously announced, I am compiling a report of the Council
activities during this past year.

This report will be based on the submissions I receive from Council
members, so please do sent me some notes.  While notes from every
member are welcome, chairpersons of workgroups, taskforces and the
like are required to report on their Activities.  This report is part
of how we explain to the Members, who pay for TEI activities, how well
their money has been spent, and ideally should also be suitable for
fund-raising activities.  I therefore strongly encourage all of you to
send me some inspiring notes of what you did in TEI land during the
past 12 months.

All the best,

Christian

--