[tei-council] Notes from today;s conference call

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu
Sat Sep 25 15:42:11 EDT 2004

> Here are the test files I used when whipping up the above example.

I don't know why 3 of the 5 files I attached didn't make it through,
but I can guess. I think the ones assigned MIME type text/xml didn't
get through. They were the RelaxNG XML syntax schema, the test XML
instance (deliberately invalid), and a Schemtron schema. If anyone
actually wants to see them, let me know and I'll stick 'em up on the
web.