Minutes from Tuesday

Syd Bauman Syd_Bauman at brown.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:27:38 EST 2004

> A draft set of minutes from the Council's conference call on Tuesday
> is now on the website at http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcm10.html
>
> Please let me know asap of any errors or omissions.

Item 1[9] is not a sentence. But more importantly, there's no unit
to go with the amount (I presume that it's in USD, but I don't know
that.) Also, although no one in fact said so during the meeting, we
should probably record how much of th 20 K whatevers are left.

>  ... a workplan plan ...

First, one plan or the other ... but really, it was just a sketch.

> JF mentioned that the <title>WWP Encoding Guide</title> was
> currently being revised and would include a section on P5 migration

It's a bit too generous to say it is being revised -- most of it
hasn't been written yet. In particular, the planned chapter on how to
create your own TEI extensions for P4 and for P5, most likely to be
written by yours truly, has not been written yet. So perhaps:

   JF mentioned that the WWP's <title>Encoding Guide</title> will
   include information on writing TEI extensions for P5.

> ... ftf meting ...

"face-to-face meeting".