post-call cleanup

Christian Wittern wittern at kanji.zinbun.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Tue Jan 27 21:57:05 EST 2004

Dear Council members,

Thank you all for participating in the call yesterday.  I find those
calls hard to stand and yesterdays has probably set a new record in
length.  I hope I will do better at watching the time in the future.
We did get a lot of work done, though and I am especially glad to see
that P5 is on its tracks and moving along fast.  Many thanks to
Sebastian and also Lou and Syd for getting us here.

I do have to apologize to the members of the Manuscript taskforce for
failing to put you on the agenda.  By the time I realized this
oversight, the music was already playing, so I did not want to ask you
for a report on the spot.  We do need to know where you are, however,
and whether you can have the result of your work ready for inclusion
to P5 by March.  Therefore, I would like to ask Matthew to give us a
short statement here.  Please mention also meetings planned for this
year, if any.

Christian Wittern

--

 Christian Wittern