Conference call, Meeting

C. Perry Willett pwillett at indiana.edu
Mon Jan 19 09:45:07 EST 2004

Information on the conference call can be found at:
<http://www.indiana.edu/~letrs/tei/confcall.html>

Eduard asks me a couple of questions, one of which I think I
can answer:
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004, Edward Vanhoutte wrote:
>- the number we should call "812-856-3550" is this a literal number,
> i.e. can this be used from abroad, or should we ass the US national
> prefix?
>- the passcode "0612#" will this work with a digital phone, or does one
> need a tone pulse phone?

For the first one, those of you dialing from outside the
US will need to add the US national prefix.
As for the second, I don't know the answer. I suspect you'll
need a tone pulse, but am not sure. Has any of the old hands on
the Council used a digital phone for one of our conf calls?
I can try to find out tomorrow. Thanks,

Perry